Seamless Gutters, 10′, 20′ Lengths and Custom size sections
K&M Sheet Metal and Gutter Supply offers a wide range of gutter profiles. From the standard common K-Style Gutter, to Half-Round Gutters in both Traditional European Bead and Reverse Bead, to Custom Box Gutters, Ogee Gutters, Brownstone Gutters and any other feasible profile.
At K&M Sheet Metal and Gutter Supply, we proudly offer standard profiles and colors at 10′ and 20′ lengths. Most of our gutters are offered in 24 gauge colored galvanized steel, 24 gauge Kynar colored steel, 0.032″ Kynar aluminum colors, 0.027″ regular standard aluminum colors, copper, lead coated copper, zinc, freedom gray and other materials.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Do all buildings and houses need gutters?No. Gutter systems may not be needed for some building structures and for some areas with certain climates where heavy rain is not an issue. Mostly everyone else will need a gutter good gutter system that is able to collect water from storms and rains and direct it properly through leader heads and pipes to the ground level rather than having all that water off the roof landing directly on the ground.
What problems can having no gutters cause?Soil erosion. This is very important. It can cause the foundation of a home to be uneven which will directly affect the level of floors, as well as crack chimneys and walls which could eventually even bring a structure down. You can purchase gutters and accessories directly on our website.
What about clogged gutters?Having a good gutter system that is clogged is as good as having no gutters. You should always make sure your gutters are free from debris with a gutter screen or free from leaves with a downspout cleanout, specially in the fall, allowing for the water to freely run its course through the gutter system.
So what type of gutter should I choose?First you need to look at the volume of water coming of your roof to decide which type of gutter and size is necessary for your application. Mostly it is always a good idea to go oversize to avoid any surprises. We offer half round gutters, custom gutters, box gutters and k-style gutters.
What's the best gutter profile?The best profile is the one that works as intended for the best price. Thats being said, most will, if the right size guttter is used and is installed correctly.
Steel vs Galvalume Plus vs Aluminum vs Copper vs Zinc, so many choices!
- Aluminum Gutters: The most cost effective all around best option. Normally offered in 0.027" thickness, which is a industry standard, it is also offered in 0.032" with Kynar materials, 0.040" and even thicker for custom applications. Lengths are put together via rivets / screws.
- Galvalume Plus Gutters: A solid approach for looks and durability. Galvalume metals are more rigid than aluminum and can withstand more abuse.
- Steel / Galvanized Gutters: Same as above. We offer galvanized steel colored gutters and accessories in 24 gauge material.
- Copper Gutters: The most classic choice. Although not the cheapest choice, copper gutters look great and allow for a much more robust gutter system. The main advantage of putting up a copper gutter system is that all joints can and should be soldered. This allows for a long lasting product that can withstand the most harsh environments and it is one of the most commonly used system in areas of heavy rain and snow.
- Zinc Gutters: Zinc gutters offer all the same advantages as copper and they also patina. However, if you don't like such a dramatic change in look as copper offers, zinc may be the best option for you.
- Freedom Gray Gutters: Zinc/Tin coated copper. Offer the same advantages as copper and zinc.
- Lead coated copper: Lcc gutters are as effective as copper, zinc and freedom gray with the advantage of already having lead on them, which means that any soldered joins are much less visible.
No matter what your choice is, K&M Roofing and Gutter Supply has the best choices for purchasing gutter and accessories online from the comfort of your home with shipping to all US States. We also offer local pickups for customers in the Raleigh Durham Area as well as discount for bulk orders / Contractors.