90 Degree Stainless Steel Angle Flashing
90° Flashing Angle - 10' Length
Edge metal available in 24 and 26 Gauge Stainless Steel 304 2B.
This simple flashing profile, also simply known as "angle" or "L-shape" is commonly used on any type roofing, EIFS, stucco and for masonry flashing.
Typically, L flashings are used in sidewall adjacent to roofs or end wall applications to prevent water infiltration, but are also used on random flashings, jamb flashings, chimney flashings, sometimes even cut up to be used as step flashings.
Custom dimensioned profiles can be ordered through this page. Other profiles are available on our webstore. For quotes on more intricate flashings, please send us an email.
- Material: 24 and 26 Gauge Stainless Steel 304 2B
- 10' Lengths
- Made to Order
- Made in the USA
|Nominal Size||Material||(A)||(B)||Angle||Stock (Total Material)|
|3x3||Copper, Freedom Gray, Lead Coated Copper||3"||3"||45°/90°||6"|
|4x5||Copper, Freedom Gray, Lead Coated Copper||4"||5"||45°/90°||9"|
|6x6||Copper, Freedom Gray, Lead Coated Copper||6"||6"||45°/90°||12"|
|2x2||Aluminum, Steel, Galvalume and Stainless Steel||2"||2"||45°/90°||4"|
|3x3||Aluminum, Steel, Galvalume and Stainless Steel||3"||3"||45°/90°||6"|
|4x4||Aluminum, Steel, Galvalume and Stainless Steel||4"||4"||45°/90°||8"|
|6x6||Aluminum, Steel, Galvalume and Stainless Steel||6"||6"||45°/90°||12"|
All dimensions are approximate with ~1/8" tolerance.
- 1 - Pick your material/color. For other materials navigate back to Edge Metal.
- 2 - Pick your profile dimensions. These are provided in the chart above. If a custom dimensioned profile is desired, pick the appropriate stock size: If adding all dimensions of your custom profile (A+B) equals 6.5", you'll pick the next dimension up, in this case 9" or 8" depending on the material.
- 3 - Pick your angle. 90° standard.
- 4 - This is where you'll enter dimensions for fields A and B if custom dimensioned profile is desired, as well as the custom inside angle, otherwise leave blank.
- 5 - If you prefer to email a sketch you can use this field, otherwise, leave blank.
Submittals & Downloads
Color and Material Options
Material Options for Roof Flashing Metal and Edge Metal
Copper is the most popular metal roofing and flashing metal. It is offered in 16 oz. and 20 oz.
Freedom Gray® (zinc / tin coated copper) is offered in 16 oz. and 20 oz.
Lead Coated Copper is offered in 16 oz. and 20 oz.
Stainless steel is offered in 24 gauge 304 2B.
Zinc is offered in 0.7 mm and 0.8 mm with a raw finish.
Other colors, materials and thickness may be available upon request. Colors displayed for reference only.
Please click here for a full selection of colors and materials offered.